Take home a piece of history to support the future.
A limited number of bricks from the demolition of the A Building on the PVH campus are being made available by the foundation. Part of the original hospital built in 1925, the A Building was razed to make room for a new two-story building that houses an emergency department, orthopedic wing, laboratory and a helicopter pad on the roof for quick transport of trauma patients.
The funds collected by the campaign will provide much needed support to families during the difficult time when a newborn is receiving care in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). The historical bricks are available at the following levels while supplies last:
$1,000 – These bricks may be personalized with the name of the donor (up to three lines). Donors may keep the brick or allow the brick to be featured as part of the walking path at the Gardens at PVH.
$250 – These bricks cannot be personalized but will be stamped with the PVH mark and the inscription, “Poudre Valley Hospital since 1925.”
Sign up for updates
Be the first to know about PVH & MCR Foundation events, news, and updates. Sign up for our newsletter!